aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 22, 2011
location unknow...
06/03/18 03:17 PM (5 years ago)

xcode 11.4 - old apps he developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11.

Hi Folks - Anyone running 11.4 & incorporating BT apps? If so, how's it running? I just updated it.. updated my device as well. made a few apps back in the day.. Those apps are gone (lol)...er, they are there, icons & all. They still live on my device, but when clicked to open, it says "The developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11." aye papi.

gatorcade
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 17, 2011
Gainesville
06/04/18 09:35 AM (5 years ago)
Check this link: https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?fid=EC998478AAEBAED36F497B8&tid=EC998478AAEBAED36F497B8 For me, I had to do everything again. The old apps don't work with bt4.03 Hope this helps.

aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
location unknow...
06/10/18 09:28 AM (5 years ago)
Thanks Gater- Yes, it was helpful and indeed confirmed what I believed was true, as unfortunate as that is. My favorite BT build was one that had the ability to play a sound, when a page loaded, I'm light years from being able to recreate that. I wonder where to begin on finding out..Lear and code it in Swift? . definitely something to look into for the future.

gatorcade
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 17, 2011
Gainesville
06/17/18 11:47 AM (5 years ago)
The ability to play sounds is not there any more. For me is not that important. Just very very happy that every works. (no errors, no warnings) :) Although, Buzztouch could have more subscriptions options. Like been able to add more that 15 apps. ( I had to open a new account to add more apps ) Also, they should incorporate the plugins as a more expense subscription. (The way is now, I don't think is very motivating for the people that do plugins) Last, they should have a very expense subscription, like themes. (maybe an ecommerce subscription ). About Swift, maybe watch youtube videos or maybe try Lynda dot com to learn how to use Swift. Anyway, it will be nice to hear other opinions. :)

aquila198
buzztouch Evangelist
location unknow...
06/17/18 11:52 AM (5 years ago)
Agreed - more flexibility would be great. I've been experimenting with AR kit & blown away by the capabilities. I wish there was a way for BT to incorporate all the cool things you can do w/AR kit.. scene kit, etc. It's such a great platform- hope more attention is made in the future!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.