Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 126

Graham90978
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jul 31, 2014
Dublin
01/13/17 01:48 AM (7 years ago)

Home Screen colour change on rerun

Hi folks, Having an issue with the simple menu plugin. Essentially, its list pointing to different interactive quiz topics, with one pointing to a pdf screen. The quizzes work fine, in fact everything does. But when the app is reopened, it seems that the original background color is gone, and everything is changed to a white color. The PDF plugin also no longer works. So, to summarise, the app works completely fine on first run, but if it its stopped and then reopened, everything will have changed and is off color. Any ideas? Also, I have turned off data URL and any sort of connection to Buzztouch online within the app, so it is entirely self contained. I have not had this issue before, so I think it could be related to the change to v4.0

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
01/14/17 04:14 PM (7 years ago)
Hi @Graham90978 Yes, the 4.0.0 release has some issues with background colors and the way they are rendered in a few different situations. We're hoping to get 4.0.1 (with some bug fixes like these) released before the weekend's over. Dublin rules!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.