Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 1    Views: 215

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
11/06/15 09:03 AM (8 years ago)

500 internal error / 404

Hi i am having this problem with my selfhosted panel every time i am making a new screen . if i press refresh after the error screen my panel is again active and with the new screen i made Even it is not a major problem (as i can make the app) it is little anoying have to press refresh every time after the error page i tried to find the .htaccess files and they are empty also i add a php.ini file in the bt directory with this one written inside '' upload_max_filesize = 75M post_max_size = 75M max_execution_time = 360 max_input_time = 360 memory_limit = 256M '' but still i am having this problem.. i check the permissions for the folder i have installed BT and they are : 750 any solutions? or have to contact my web hosting service to fix it? the error : Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@------- to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
11/06/15 09:40 AM (8 years ago)
Probably MySQL is not functioning as it should. If you have VMS, you can fix it on your own, by issuing a Restart MySQL command to see which databases are out of order, and then Rebuild MySQL. If you do not have VMS, contact support of your hosting provider and let them fix it for you.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.