Discussion Forums  >  Crashes, Memory Warnings

Replies: 1    Views: 199

chadh0130
Apple Fan
Reg: Nov 05, 2011
Rhode Island
09/20/13 10:24 PM (10 years ago)

App immediately crashes upon launch - uiIsVisible error

After being away from my apps for some time, I wanted to go in and do a few updates. I'm running Xcode 5, and ios7 and when I try running the app on either a simulator or iPhon - the app immediately crashes showing this line as the root of the problem with a thread breakpoint message: @property (nonatomic) BOOL uiIsVisible; looking into the line of code that threw the error: [self setUiIsVisible:TRUE]; I've tried to debug this as much as I can, but I have hit a road block. Any assistance would be much appreciated. See screenshot for reference http://screencast.com/t/8EktNhcV

Trevally
Lost but trying
Reg: Jul 26, 2011
location unknow...
10/15/13 03:07 AM (10 years ago)
I'm interested to know if you've solved this issue as one of my apps is crashing on opening in ios7 but not in ios5 or 6 on a different device. I'd love to know what you've done to solve the problem.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.