Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 2    Views: 319

afk_joe
Code is Art
Reg: Jan 14, 2016
Penrith
01/14/16 05:33 AM (8 years ago)

Greetings to all

Hi there ! I'm a long time desktop developer, first time mobile developer attempting to complete my first ios/android app. It looks like Buzztouch should get me there. Fingers crossed :) This is also a thanks in advance to everyone whose posts, comments, tutorials and general conversations that I will be using to learn Buzztouch. It seems that I have plenty out there to use. Cheers, Chris

FunkyMonkey
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 07, 2013
blackpool
01/14/16 07:13 AM (8 years ago)
Welcome to Buzz dude, You have definitely come to the right place, I have been here for couple of years, joined with no app skills whatsoever, and now have 20+ apps in both store, thanks to the guy and gals her. You will not find a more generous, knowledgeable and helpful group, the amount of help here is colossal, Thanks Sean

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
01/14/16 09:01 AM (8 years ago)
Hi Chris, Welcome to Buzztouch! I'm very confident that you'll be able to get done what you want to here! Make sure you check out the How-To section...lots of good stuff there. And, if you want to search the forum do a Google search "site:buzztouch.com/forum <query>". You'll find what you're looking for super fast! Also...I have a YouTube channel with some videos that might help: https://www.youtube.com/user/gonorthwest And Sean is right...you will not find a more generous, knowledgeable and helpful group than the people here. They are truly amazing! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.