Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 129

Grateful
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Dec 03, 2012
Long Beach
01/06/17 04:24 AM (7 years ago)

4 years and counting...

When I first started using Buzztouch it was an interesting new software service. Apps were still in break-out mode and Buzztouch offered an intriguing new look on how to make apps. Back then, I would setup self-hosted apps for clients which they found satisfactory. I'm not sure if they use the service anymore but it was a great first year of playing and making moves using Buzztouch. I just checked the Plugins tab (on the website) and I couldn't be happier to see positive efforts to reward developers. This is fantastic. The biggest hurdle at the time was lack of plugins. To get plugins back in 2012-2013, you had to contract out private developers. It was not always the best solution to solving demanding business problems. This is still somewhat of an issue but less than before. I'm a supporter of this software and I believe this is the correct business move. Reward developers. Hopefully we will see more plugins, and an overall better utility of Buzztouch. Buzztouch offers a different and better development environment than other DIY services. I believe Buzztouch has the longterm business viability advantage. Customization + plug-and-play environments are not readily available in the market. Buzztouch provides intelligent worthwhile technology that solves this problem at fair prices and low barriers to entry. I think the talent that is already here will be more eager to build, and hopefully new developers will arrive and build more. I've been here for 4 years and counting now... Here's to the new Buzztouch in the making! May it go another 4 years. Cheers!

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
01/06/17 04:39 AM (7 years ago)
Great post @grateful, I too am obviously a big fan since 2011. I appreciate the vision of David to be the original App Development platform. He has been tremendously supported over the years by many people. To me what puts Buzztouch ahead of any competition, is this Forum community, the contribution of many members is what makes BT special. The atmosphere is wholesome and help or assistance is always only a post away. From my point of view I am extremely excited about the future of BT hopefully we can take it to heights never seen before. We have clear goals and objectives that will be shared in due course. It is time to shake up the app world a little. But none of this will be possible without the continued support and understanding of the community, the Buzztouch Family. Stay tuned, but be patient, the future is bright. Nevermind 4 years, we going long !!! Kristeb

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
01/06/17 05:22 PM (7 years ago)
Cheers to that!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.