Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 3    Views: 428

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
01/05/17 10:15 AM (7 years ago)

App approved but plist changes needed

Just updated my GP RaceFan app and had it approved in 3 days - not bad, considering one of those days was a holiday - I might be getting the hang of this! Took me a while to get it uploaded to itunes connect though as I kept get warnings about permissions - I had to add NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key and NSCalendarsUsageDescription key The thing is, my app doesn't access the calendar or the photo library. However, it does display a calendar and carries it's own images to use as background to my quotations page. Could be new for 2107. PS - the app is at https://itunes.apple.com/sn/app/gp-race-fan-free/id497967317?mt=8 Reviews would be much appreciated Cheers, Alan

WolfTimJ
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 20, 2011
Rockwall, TX
01/05/17 04:54 PM (7 years ago)
Nice looking app.

David @ buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 01, 2010
Monterey, CA
01/05/17 06:42 PM (7 years ago)
agree, sweet app! The NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key is in the .plist in 4.0.0. We'll get the NSCalendarsUsageDescription added too, shouldn't hurt to add it as a default, even if a calendar isn't used. Probably a list of others that could stand to be added to that list. Well done on this one, super pro submission :-)

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
01/06/17 03:05 AM (7 years ago)
Thanks, glad you liked the app. I agree David, setting the calendar key bt default as well would be good. Especially as, in my case, to the best of my knowledge, my app isn't even accessing the things that apple wanted keys for.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.