Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 635

Dromundi
I hate code!
Reg: Feb 17, 2012
location unknow...
03/08/12 09:06 AM (12 years ago)

HTML document updated in Buzztouch v1.5 but not in XCode simulator

Hi all, Now I have the pleasure to start doing my app, this is great to use Buzztouch, it works exactly as in the video tutorials. Unfortunately I am facing my first troubles as well. I would like to know if someone is aware of this : http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=E04C30DFB6E2C350C40CB34&command=isSearching&currentPage=1&topicTitle=simulator&createdBy=&repliedBy=&minViews=-1&maxViews=-1&minReplies=-1&maxReplies=-1 I know this creates a new thread but somehow even if we reply very recently, the topic is not raised up.

Stobe
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 04, 2011
Fredericksburg,...
03/08/12 09:21 AM (12 years ago)
if its a HTML Document, then you have to rebuild the binary in xcode before the changes will be seen in the simulator. (I usually see a dark grey icon on the left side of my filename in xcode denoting the file has not been saved to the binary yet. If you're talking about a Custom HTML Screen, then the update relies on the changes being made in the BT control panel, and being asked for by the app itself (asked for, meaning you get the prompt to refresh).

Dromundi
I hate code!
location unknow...
03/09/12 02:01 AM (12 years ago)
Thx strobe for your answer. My issue is concerning Custom HTML Screen. "If you're talking about a Custom HTML Screen, then the update relies on the changes being made in the BT control panel, and being asked for by the app itself (asked for, meaning you get the prompt to refresh)." Sorry I don't understand what I have to do exactly. Saving the modifications in BT and refreshing the screen in the simulator is not enough?

Dromundi
I hate code!
location unknow...
03/09/12 03:18 AM (12 years ago)
Thx strobe for your answer. My issue is concerning Custom HTML Screen. "If you're talking about a Custom HTML Screen, then the update relies on the changes being made in the BT control panel, and being asked for by the app itself (asked for, meaning you get the prompt to refresh)." Sorry I don't understand what I have to do exactly. Saving the modifications in BT and refreshing the screen in the simulator is not enough?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.