S-George
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 18, 2012
location unknow...
06/26/16 10:07 AM (7 years ago)

I'm trying to update an android app that was builded with excode

Hi, I'm trying to update an android app that was builded with excode, so i update the plugins that i use in that app and re download it from BT selfhost server and try to compile it with android studio 2.1.2 i have set from Project Structure, Properties: Compile Sdk Version API 23, Build Version 23.0.0. and Min Sdk: API 14, Target Sdk: API 14. Dependencies: com.google.android.gms:play-services:9.0.2 com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:9.0.2 I'm not sure how this settings must be, I'm getting this error when i try to compile: Error:(8, 1) A problem occurred evaluating root project 'MYAPP'. > Could not find method compile() for arguments [com.google.android.gms:play-services:9.0.2] on org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.dsl.dependencies.DefaultDependencyHandler_Decorated@64f2303d. Appreciate if someone can help me.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.