Discussion Forums  >  Config Data, JSON, App Refresh

Replies: 1    Views: 274

Hansen
Apple Fan
Reg: Aug 20, 2012
Clive
11/20/15 10:46 AM (8 years ago)

Json error

I am trying to get my self hosted app to fire up in Xcode but it is saying I have an issue in the Json. I checked the Json from the Buzztouch screen and I get an error that looks like it originates from the Lotion Map plug in. I have not changed any Json, so this is confusing to me. If you would be kind enough to look at the screen shot of the Json report, I am hoping you can point me in the right direction. I do not see anything wrong there in line 441. I appreciate your help. ____ "itemId": "0AE5CD120EA03E4E9428F94", "itemType": "BT_screen_map", "itemNickname": "locations", "itemId": "0AE5CD120EA03E4E9428F94", "itemType": "BT_screen_map", "itemNickname": "locations", "navBarTitleText": "Harvest Locations", "navBarBackgroundColor": "#790102", "navBarStyle": "solid", "navBarRightButtonType": "home", _____this is the report (the line 441 is the fourth line down in the portion i pasted above): Parse error on line 441: ... "elements": "[{"itemId":"D3C8CD3C82F -----------------------^ Expecting '}', ':', ',', ']'

Hansen
Apple Fan
Reg: Aug 20, 2012
Clive
11/20/15 03:48 PM (8 years ago)
This one is solved. Susan helped by pointing out that if there is something as simple as an ' in a nickname, it can return with invalid Json... I did have an ' in a name. Removed that and it was good. Not certain why the report was pointing to that specific line as it had nothing to do with the problem. Thank you Susan!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.