Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 249

mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
04/27/17 10:54 AM (6 years ago)

Hire help to update custom plugins

It has been about 15 months since I've last updated my main app (iOS). Part of it was waiting for updates on BTs end, part was just that I've been busy with a new job. Anyway, it includes four custom calculators in a medica lapp which are each its own plugin built on a xib. I initially designed the xib's then hired others to make the buttons work (beyond my scope). With all of the BT updates I once again need some help to get everything working again without errors (I tried and failed...) I think it's mostly due to how it handles the appdelegate reference, but lots of other semantic errors as well. Any takers? Josh

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
04/27/17 11:10 AM (6 years ago)
Hi Josh, You can view my portfolio of apps and websites at: http://www.jakechasan.com. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you are interested in hiring me to update your plugins / source code. Thanks, Jake

mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
04/28/17 08:03 AM (6 years ago)
PM sent, thanks! Josh

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.