Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 0    Views: 11

Stobe
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 04, 2011
Fredericksburg,...
07/10/24 06:20 AM (5 days ago)

Hello my old friends.

Hello Buzztouch Community. It's been a while. I recently stumbled upon an old episode of my BuzzCast podcast that was somehow saved in my phone, and gave it a listen. It was the live episode from the first BuzzCon in St. Louis. Included in this live episode was an introduction of the entire "leadership team." It was so great to hear all those familiar voices again. (Especially Keith's!). Unfortunately, the podcast is no longer available online, since there were recurring costs to keep the media hosted way back then. The world of podcasting has changed a lot since then, and now there are more options of hosting your media. So if anyone ever wants to re-listen to any old episode, or interviews, let me know and I'll try to throw them all up somewhere for you to enjoy (or laugh at). But speaking of podcasts, after a long hiatus of exercising my silky-smooth vocal cords, I finally got back in the saddle, this time with my two daughters. We started podcasting as a method of keeping in touch weekly, and chatting about our favorite geeky topics (comics, video games, etc). My oldest is finished with college, and my youngest is starting her 3rd year in college (time flies!). So doing this podcast has really helped keep us connected. We've passed the 100 episode mark, and are still having fun! If you want to check it out, you can find it here: https://familygeekery.podbean.com We also started a YouTube channel, but it's mostly me talking about tech, and reviewing products, computer tutorials (I needed to scratch that itch, since I wasn't doing bi-weekly New User Webinars anymore!). You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/familygeekery Hopefully, this didn't come off as spam-y. That wasn't the intent. I just wanted to re-connect with some old friends, and offer up some old BuzzCast memories. Looking forward to hearing from my friends! -Chris

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.