Discussion Forums  >  Suggestions, Ideas, Wish List

Replies: 4    Views: 215

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
08/20/14 08:37 AM (9 years ago)

Looking to boost our development team, enquire within

HI All, Before I start, I have got clearance from the Big D to post this... So in a nutshell, I am based in Perth, Australia. After playing with buzztouch for almost two years now. I have decided to take the leap into running an App Development Company full time. (SimplyApps) Things have been ticking over the last 18 months, but I have not been "free" to go out and market the business to individuals and small business in Perth. I have always suspected there is more demand out there than supply. So in the last 4 weeks since I have given it a good full time go this has been substantially validated :) Chris1 and have joined forces with most of the projects that we have lined up. He does a lot of the plugin work for us, but we have gotten to a point that soon enough, not even he will be able to keep up with the demand I am getting for our services. Obviously quality comes first, but I need to ride this wave now and service the demand before potential customers go elsewhere and we lose them forever. If there are any experienced developers out there (iOS & Android) and you have some hours up your sleeve that you might want to fill with some paid work, I want to hear from you. Due to the nature of the business, it will be very part time and ad hoc. I can't guarantee a set number of hours especially at this stage. Given this inconsistency I would like to build a pool of developers that I can approach under an existing arrangement and outsource some plugin development. So after all that if you are interested, could you please complete this form : https://docs.google.com/a/simplyapps.com.au/forms/d/1bRALLhO1aA5NfaovOoRom_CHmthB4-26tU2wQN7Orus/viewform?usp=send_form Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Any question you can mail me at [email protected] Thanks Kristen

Dusko
Veteran developer
Reg: Oct 13, 2012
Beograd
08/20/14 09:46 AM (9 years ago)
I have answered your form.

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
08/20/14 06:39 PM (9 years ago)
I would so like to spend the US Winter (AU Summer) in Australia, so I could visit my cousin in Newcastle.

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
08/20/14 10:30 PM (9 years ago)
Good on you, mate! Please share your "got another client!" stories with us soon! Those tips and techniques are invaluable. Thanks, -- Niraj

Kaybee
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Sep 22, 2012
Perth, Australi...
08/20/14 10:49 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks to those that have already submitted the form. @Nicks apps, hey mate you welcome to come here anytime ;) Free stay and wifi lol I was thinking about coming to Las Vegas for Interbike this year, but will have to wait for next year. @Niraj, for now its word of mouth and a ridiculous amount of spending on SEO which is still in progress...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.