Discussion Forums  >  Self Hosted Control Panels

Replies: 4    Views: 108

Mathias
Android Fan
Reg: Nov 01, 2013
Berlin
09/05/14 04:47 AM (9 years ago)

Login on self hosted control panel faild

Hello, my installation on the server was without any error. All needed changes in the config.php are done especially APP_PHYSICAL_PATH and API URL, API Key and buzztouch login credentials. My problem is that i could not log in on my self hosted panel. If i use the same login information on the buzztouch.com everything works fine. Has any stuck into this before (i did not found this in the forum) and how to solve it? Or has someone any hint how this could happens? best regards MAthias

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/05/14 04:51 AM (9 years ago)
Have you changed the default account? [email protected] is the default login, 'buzztouchpro' is the default password... When you login successfully, you should change those... Cheers! -- Smug

Mathias
Android Fan
Reg: Nov 01, 2013
Berlin
09/05/14 04:55 AM (9 years ago)
Thanks, for the fast answer. And no i did not read the instructions until the end and took no notice from the first login. Sorry for wasting your time with this. Thanks again best regards Mathias

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
09/05/14 05:15 AM (9 years ago)
It's never a waste as long as the result is achieved. Cheers! -- Smug

devapps123
Apple Fan
Reg: Jul 12, 2012
Sarasota, FL
09/06/14 10:06 AM (9 years ago)
Hello. I am using the credentials specified above but still having the same problem. When I click on "Submit" I get the following error message on a blank page: An error ocurred in the db_connect() method in utilityFunctions.php (1) Any other ideas about why this may be happening? Thanks.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.