Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 1    Views: 224

nickrick32
Apple Fan
Reg: Feb 28, 2011
location unknow...
06/05/13 07:35 AM (11 years ago)

How to open just Google Maps Navigation in this script?

I use php script form David for multi locations on maps and after tap on some destination in this version it open new window and google maps. I want just to open google maps for navigation without to open a new window. Also I can't get subtitle at the moment I have just title and distance but I need and subtitle also. 1. How to get only Google Maps for navigation? 2. How to get subtitle? Here I change dataURL and it open Google maps navigation but if I remove $loadScreen .= ""navBarTitleText":"" . trim($title). "", "; $loadScreen .= ""navBarBackgroundColor":"" . "#fbac5e" . "","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarBack":"","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarRefresh":"","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarLaunchInNativeApp":"""; I get errors. //build a BT_screen_webView object to load when the location is tapped $loadScreen = "{"; $loadScreen .= ""itemNickname":"Details-" . $itemId. "", "; $loadScreen .= ""itemId":"" . $itemId . "", "; $loadScreen .= ""itemType":"BT_screen_customURL", "; $loadScreen .= ""dataURL":"maps://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=&daddr=$latitude,$longitude" . "&latitude=" . $latitude . "&longitude=" . $longitude . "", "; $loadScreen .= ""navBarTitleText":"" . trim($title). "", "; $loadScreen .= ""navBarBackgroundColor":"" . "#fbac5e" . "","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarBack":"","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarRefresh":"","; $loadScreen .= ""showBrowserBarLaunchInNativeApp":"""; $loadScreen .= "}"; Here is the script https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32338988/map_loc.php Thank you

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/08/13 03:06 PM (11 years ago)
If you're not building a plugin, you should be able to underlay google maps in your HTML file... I'm not sure if this page still works, but it used to. However the map code should still be valid for showing a map within the HTML page... I abandoned it for a totally offline scenario, but it should still have some valid info in it... https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115208762/loadScreenObject/detail.php Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.