Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 3    Views: 146

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 27, 2011
Copenhagen
05/28/13 07:44 AM (11 years ago)

Changes to Location Map ?

Hi, I cannot get multiple locations to show in "Location Map" - plugin anymore. I.e the locations show up nicely with the "Title" but the "BT_screen_customURL" function which should let the user go to a webpage, does not work. I have also noticed that you recently have changed the source code which one download. I suspect that this can cause this error? Please either go back to old version or advice how to work around this as i really need this to work. Kind regards, Kristian Nielsen, Copenhagen, Denmark

Jake Chasan
Veteran developer
Reg: May 13, 2011
location unknow...
05/28/13 07:56 AM (11 years ago)
Here is the link to the Maps v1.3 plugin for Self Hosted: http://jworldhosting.com/Uploads/bt_screen_map.zip Are you Android or iOS? Jake

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Copenhagen
05/28/13 08:39 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks, Jake.. I am on IOS. I have used this many times with luck so I suspect something has changed :) I use a JSON file hosted on my own server which the Buzztouch contacts to download the locations. Normally, this works fine. I have even tried with an older file which I know work. This doesn't work in the new set-up either. Kind regards, Kristian

Kristian_N
Code is Art
Copenhagen
06/10/13 05:37 AM (11 years ago)
SOLVED... The reason it didn't work, was that I forgot to make sure that all plugins were downloaded with the sourcecode. When I remembered that, everything went smooth! Kind regards, Kristian

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.