Discussion Forums  >  Maps, Device Location, Tracking

Replies: 5    Views: 108

RandyJ
Lost but trying
Reg: Dec 25, 2012
Alabama
05/23/13 07:11 PM (11 years ago)

Will pay someone to integrate analytics

I am a new member and have an app built and working on emulators for apple and android. It is critical , however, for the app to be useful, that I can track specific page views. Buzztouch got me to this point but I have tried Flurry, Google Analytics, and others but I cannot figure out how to get them to work. They all have instructions and respond to emails but they seem to assume that I know a lot more than I do. I know it's not that complicated but I need someone to do it for me or, at the least be willing to spend a while on the phone and help me with step by step instructions. I will gladly pay for this type of special help. Randy

chris1
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 10, 2012
Austin, TX
05/23/13 09:07 PM (11 years ago)
Randy - I could certainly help you out, but I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks. If you still need help mid-June, send me a pm. Otherwise, I suggest sending a pm to Kittsy or another plugin developer with at least a couple plugins in the market.

ianJamesPiano
Code is Art
Reg: Feb 13, 2011
Palm Springs, C...
05/23/13 10:25 PM (11 years ago)
Hi RandyJ, Send me your project and I'll take a look. Flurry should integrate easily. If i get it working I can show you how it's done. Cheers! [email protected]

RandyJ
Lost but trying
Alabama
05/24/13 07:46 AM (11 years ago)
Thanks guys. Ian will get it to you shortly. RJ

ianJamesPiano
Code is Art
Reg: Feb 13, 2011
Palm Springs, C...
05/26/13 08:37 AM (11 years ago)
Hi RJ, Did you get the link I sent you? Let me know if it made sense? cheers ian

RandyJ
Lost but trying
Alabama
05/26/13 08:59 AM (11 years ago)
Yes, I did. Working on it now. I had actually gotten the basic Flurry reporting working in iOS but that only gives me number of users and total sessions , time spent etc. Because I need a count on specific/unique page views is where my trouble starts. I wasn't sure how to send you the files & I sent the folder as downloaded from Buzztouch . How is the best way to send it so you can see all of what I have to this point?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.