Discussion Forums  >  Images, Documents, File Locations

Replies: 1    Views: 65

krishna11
Veteran developer
Reg: Jul 13, 2013
hyderabad
09/18/13 09:43 AM (10 years ago)

loding .js files android

Hi, I am using html_pro plugin, for my home screen, When i click on any of the html pro links, I get a message "Error loading page" For all the links to other screens, i am using generated id provided by html pro plugin. For .js includes like jquery and query mobile, I have used local files, the files are loading fine, but other links or not working, if I remove .js includes, then all links to other screen are working fine. i have already tried custom url plugin for .js includes but no luck. Please let me know how to add the .js and .css files to html pro page, they seem to be messing the plugin functionality.

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
09/18/13 05:14 PM (10 years ago)
Hi @krishna11, Welcome! Have you tried putting all of your files in one folder and link to them in each source file? Let's say your using jquery and you have images that link off it, so you put all in one folder, that you have downloaded from buzztouch, and link to them like a web address: http://android/assets/docs...if your using Android. Don't think that's the right direct link to the folder but hopefully you get the idea? You would do the same with .css. LA

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.