Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 4    Views: 96

Gielsgaard
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Denmark
03/06/14 01:25 AM (10 years ago)

A kind of new buzztoucher:-)

Hi, I just want to compliment you developers and in general this forum for the giant knowledge you are sharing here. It's been a while since I found buzztouch in an anxious search for app development without code experience. Now I've finally found the time to throw myself into this "new" project and are in the process of my first app. Although it may seem like a bit ambitious project for my first app, because it contains video, html coding and probably 30+ pages of content, I am sure I will achieve the goal of an app on both the app store and google play. I'm excited and surprise about all the knowledge, plugins and friendly help which easily can be found here. This is also a really (for me) great way to gain insight into and gradually expand the knowledge of coding. Thanks:-) Have a nice day:-) gielsgaard

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
03/06/14 04:44 AM (10 years ago)
hi @Gielsgaard, Good intro, welcome to BT! Nothing is too big and there are a lot of people to help. Funnily enough the number of screens is not the hard part. Once you get going and you know what you are doing you...well, you get going! I see you signed up as a member, smart move :) Give us a shout if you are stuck. Good luck, Farcat

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
03/06/14 05:35 AM (10 years ago)
Yep, there are loads of people will jump in with help if you need any. I would say that for handling video and html, the android way and the ios way does not end up being completely the same. My suggestion is to start with making it work for Android first, its usually easier to then make it work on Apple. Not sure I'd like to be known as a "buzztoucher" though (lol). Cheers, Alan

farcat
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jan 27, 2012
France
03/06/14 05:40 AM (10 years ago)
I second Alan's comment regarding Android and HTML. In my view the HTML Pro plugin is a must if you're going to meddle with HTML, well worth the investment. Farcat

Gielsgaard
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 06, 2012
Denmark
03/06/14 09:40 AM (10 years ago)
:-D Thank you! I allready learn a lot in the forum by going through the questions and answers for each plugins I use. I also find many other options for the plugins I don't see at first. But I'm sure there will be questions from me further in my process:-) Yes I do have the HTML pro, and I signed up as a member to support the work behind - and get the great plugins cheeper;-):-)

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.