Discussion Forums  >  Introduce Yourself

Replies: 6    Views: 123

LhrLloyd
Lost but trying
Reg: Feb 22, 2014
Kuwait
02/22/14 04:16 AM (10 years ago)

New member looking for networking

Hi I'm Lloyd. I'm in the military and really have a itch to creating apps. I'm transferring my college to a computer programming soon. I want to learn how to write software but also want to create apps as well. Looking to hear from anyone! Like what to do or any experience or lessons learned when creating apps. Thanks a ton!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
02/22/14 04:28 AM (10 years ago)
Hey Lloyd! Welcome to Buzztouch! Probably the best place to start learning Buzztouch is via the 'Buzztouch University' videos available. You'll find that on the left side of your web page when you first get to buzztouch : https://www.buzztouch.com/account/btu.php Don't be shy to get your hands a little dirty and have fun while learning about what you want to create with your imagination. If you have a Macintosh you can do iOS, Android, or both. With a PC Android is typically the only option, but regardless it's all pretty fun. If you have questions, you've already found the forum, and it's the best place to start out when trying to get a grip on things. Keep your head down, and let us know how things go. Cheers! -- Smug

LhrLloyd
Lost but trying
Reg: Feb 22, 2014
Kuwait
02/22/14 04:30 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks! I have some ideas I've done most of the buzzU videos. Very informational!

nadthevlad
Code is Art
Reg: Jun 07, 2012
Denver
02/22/14 01:50 PM (10 years ago)
Hey Lloyd! Navy Vet here. I always love working with and talking to service men/women and veterans. Hit me up anytime. v/r Nick D

SheriDee
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 23, 2011
location unknow...
02/22/14 03:31 PM (10 years ago)
@Nadthevlad thanks for the shout out ;) Army Vet Chicka here and Seahawk fan! Welcome to Buzztouch and may I add fantastic career choice while in Active duty! Buzztouch is #1 place to help your studies . Several Buzztouch members have made military related apps. Thank you for your service Lloyd and welcome to the Buzztouch family :) Great group of folks here to help you! Sheri

EdReyes
Lost but trying
Reg: Oct 21, 2013
location unknow...
02/22/14 04:50 PM (10 years ago)
Thank you for your service Lloyd and welcome to the Buzztouch family as well. Ed

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/23/14 12:30 AM (10 years ago)
Welcome to Buzzouch, Lloyd! You've come to the best place on earth to get going in the app development gig! You'll find no better forum ANYWHERE on Earth! So, if you have questions, just give a shout, and you'll be amazed at how quickly they get answers. If you need a jump on getting Android stuff working, I have some videos on my YouTube channel that should help: http://www.youtube.com/user/gonorthwest There are also a TON of amazing How-To's written by the great members of this community here at Buzztouch: https://www.buzztouch.com/resources/ Many, many thanks for your service, and we look forward to hearing a lot from you! Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.