Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 4    Views: 254

moranbarda
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 06, 2012
tel aviv
06/07/12 09:36 AM (12 years ago)

image button not square one

hello i am trying to make button from image i don't want it to be square i want to use an image that when i press him will lead me to a new page is there any option doing that? i was only able to play with the size of square buttons and my image was inside thanks in advance moran

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
06/07/12 09:56 AM (12 years ago)
You can make it more rounded, yes. Play about with radius setting under advanced options on your button screen till you get something you are happy with.

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
06/07/12 10:26 AM (12 years ago)
By making the button color clear you can have non-square images within the button box. Users will not see the button box. Fred

moranbarda
I hate code!
Reg: Jun 06, 2012
tel aviv
06/08/12 08:43 AM (12 years ago)
hi . thanks allot for the fast help reply after solving the first problem with the help of you two .... how is it possible to adjust the location of the buttons on the screen ? can i position each one of the buttons in a different size and shap on it? is it possible to use booth buttons in the menu screen and navigation tab (the black row in the button of the screen) in the same screen ? if i use the black navigation tab function what is the pixel i need to use in order to watch the image button ? i tried to put an image but i think he is to big so i can see only the text but not the image thanks allot moran

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
06/08/12 08:54 AM (12 years ago)
how is it possible to adjust the location of the buttons on the screen ? If can code. Or use html screen. can i position each one of the buttons in a different size and shap on it? See above Is it possible to use both buttons in the menu screen and navigation tab (the back row in the button of the screen) in the same screen ? See my Buzztouch & Navigation article. www.MySkylla.com if i use the black navigation tab function what is the pixel i need to use in order to watch the image button ? i tried to put an image but i think he is to big so i can see only the text but not the image See above. Fred

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.