Discussion Forums  >  Suggestions, Ideas, Wish List

Replies: 3    Views: 87

Caslor
Android Fan
Reg: Jul 26, 2013
athens
05/22/14 01:14 AM (10 years ago)

More Android Plugins

Hi i know that cant ask from someone to do something that doesnt like but i think that most of the pluging developers should think to make plugins for both platforms and not only for Iphone I know that buzztouch is based mostly in iphone but as i am saying lot of times as Android device are now days the best selling devices over the world i think we should have more plugins for us here to work and make apps. I think this : http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/google-overtakes-apple-to-become-the-world-s-most-valuable-company-150058560.html should take it as a consideration for the feature (Google (GOOG) has surpassed Apple (AAPL) as the world's most valuable brand) This is not a post google vs apple about best device... is for having more plugins if it would be possible

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
05/22/14 01:54 AM (10 years ago)
I am learning I'm just busy, the carousel, favorites and popup webview are close possible summer release. The mosaic is more difficult due to varying android screen sizes

peterj
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 19, 2011
location unknow...
05/22/14 05:37 AM (10 years ago)
Woo, favorites! Go favorites! :)

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
05/22/14 05:53 AM (10 years ago)
Mostly that the plugin developers are still learning. I have android versions of mine but im still learning too,and I want it to have the same type of features.plus on android they make it harder because almost every android device has different hardware that code might or might not work.its easier with ios because they just have Hardware upgrades and one phone maker.soon the plugin developers will be knocking them out faster

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.