Discussion Forums  >  App Store Approvals, Thank You's

Replies: 4    Views: 122

krompa
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 14, 2013
Bristol
01/23/14 02:18 PM (10 years ago)

Making apps is officially Rock n Roll

Another Buzztouch app is in the Playstore - Classic Rock Quiz. Thanks to many people on this forum who have provided advice and tips - you know who you are. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.classicrockquiz&hl=en_GB I would love to hear feedback from testers and see some screenshots, especially from those using tablets, as I have only tested on emulators.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
01/23/14 03:56 PM (10 years ago)
It must be flawed; I only got 8 out of 10. ;) Truth be told, I was never big on 'Megadeath'… I'm more of a Led Zeppelin/Bad Company sort of guy… The only critique I have, and it's a fairly minor one, is the 'alignment' of the buttons in the initial screen aren't centered. And I know that button menu is a royal pain, so no big deal. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/115208762/crq.png This is the screen of my Galaxy Tab 2 7" tablet. It's my 'main' android test device. Otherwise, good looking, responsive, entertaining, and at times, a bit perplexing. On a side note, I knew the guys from Tesla years ago, when they came out to Guam and played in a club I used to work at. At the time, they were called 'City Kidd'. Check out the liner notes from the first album. (do they still have liner notes?) Cheers! -- Smug

krompa
Lost but trying
Bristol
01/23/14 04:17 PM (10 years ago)
Ha. You must have hit on the only megadeth question in the quiz. Definitely more Zep than Deth. You must know your stuff to get 8/10 as I tried to make it hard.

jrod
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 23, 2014
carthage
01/23/14 08:14 PM (10 years ago)
Played it, left a review. Nice work! After learning more about this whole process I'll have to ask you some questions about its creation. Keep up the great work

krompa
Lost but trying
Bristol
01/24/14 12:47 AM (10 years ago)
Welcome jrod and thanks for the review. I read your other post with interest and look forward to testing / reviewing your work when the day comes. Happy to help you in any way. Good luck!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.