Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 1    Views: 130

Tony @ Buzztouch
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Mar 05, 2011
Saint Louis, Mi...
02/13/12 02:12 PM (12 years ago)

Header height is kiling me! need some help

When I load my app all my list start under my title screen. This sucks because the first item in all my list are under the main page title and you can not click on the item. I uploaded an image and played with the top image header height, but I can not figure out how to adjust the top height so that all items in my list are displayed on each page. I do not want a header image. I just want the list to come down under my main page title screen. Any one? I need some help!!!!!!! Thanks.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/13/12 04:23 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Magic, Is this a v1.5 app? If so, each Menu List screen has an option for a header image in the Advanced Properties section. If you don't want a header image, then just make sure nothing is specified there. There is not a header image by default. If this is a v1.4 app, then the main screen comes with a header image by default, and I don't believe you can remove it. You'd want to move the app over to v1.5 if this is the case. Mark

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.