Discussion Forums  >  Status Bar, Navigation Bar

Replies: 1    Views: 171

mutzy
Aspiring developer
Reg: Nov 03, 2010
Medford, MA
03/27/12 12:54 PM (12 years ago)

Is there an easier way to remove navigation and status bars from ALL image galleries in android?

Despite other comments on this forum the image gallery screens appear to work fine in my android app, even the swiping side to side works okay. My only problem was that the image was cut off on the bottom but this is easily fixed by removing the navigation and status bars. Yes, I am using the same project for both my iOS and android apps which works well. The differences between the two up to this point have been minimal and its been easy to swap between the two. I'd rather not go through my control panel and remove the status and navigation bar gallery by gallery and then have to reverse it when publishing for iOS. Sooo, is there an easier way in my android project... in the BT_image.java file perhaps... to permanently remove all navigation bars and status bars for image gallery screens? Then the config.txt file wouldn't matter as much and I wouldn't have to do as much manipulation on my contro panel. Thanks for any help, Josh

Fred@mySkylla com
Android Fan
Reg: Oct 03, 2011
location unknow...
03/27/12 02:22 PM (12 years ago)
Perhaps it might be easier to build the screen using JSON. Not what you asked. Hope you figure it out and post how to, but just thought you'd like to know the option. Fred

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.