Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 123

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
10/08/16 03:38 PM (7 years ago)

App launches but will go no further

Hello all, Just playing around a bit and trying to update a working app. The app uses the Menu with image plugin for the home page and as you click a row it takes you to other menu screens. When i load the new config text replacing the old config.txt (in Xcode) in the existing project that is currently published and run the app it launches perfectly. The problem occurs when i click a row or the search button. Nothing happens. If I click the refresh button, it refreshes as expected. Same thing happens even if I put the original config.txt in. The existing project was compiled in Xcode 7 and works fine on my iphone upgraded to ios 10. Any thoughts? Using Xcode 8 Self Hosted Thanks in advance, Dave P.S. Not sure if it matters but this line is deprecated in BT_viewController.h (void)alertView:(UIAlertView *)alertView clickedButtonAtIndex:(NSInteger)buttonIndex; console output when a row is clicked and nothing happens- WB_screen_menuImage: didSelectRowAtIndexPath: Selected Row: 0 BT_application: getScreenDataByItemId xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BT_application: screenType is WB_screen_menuImage for screen with nickname: "WDW Florida" and itemId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WB_screen_menuImage: handleTapToLoadScreen (super) loading nickname: "WDW Florida" itemId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx itemType: WB_screen_menuImage

LA
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 16, 2012
Jerseyville, IL
10/10/16 04:38 PM (7 years ago)
So you are just updating it with the config? LA

Calypso Kid
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 09, 2012
Upstate New Yor...
10/10/16 04:58 PM (7 years ago)
Thats correct. I just dumped the new config text into my old project that has already been published. It might have something to do with Xcode 8. I no longer have an older version. Thanks Dave

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.