Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 2    Views: 111

sanne
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 24, 2011
copenhagen
02/08/12 06:27 AM (12 years ago)

Can't change html text custom when written on a previous day?

Added text already, when building app- but want to make changes to the text. These changes only show on simulator if I did the text same day, not if added a while back??? This is all in the process of construction.

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
02/08/12 09:31 AM (12 years ago)
Hi @sanne, If your app is still 'online' - meaning that the Report to Cloud and Configuration URLs are still specified - then any changes you make to your app from the Control Panel should show up in the app when opened or brought to the foreground. So, if you make a change to your Custom HTML page, and open your app...it should go out, query the last time a change was made, see that one has been made, and prompt you for a refresh. Is that not happening? Android or iOS? Mark

Annonymous
02/08/12 12:10 PM (12 years ago)
Hi Mark, Thanx for responding- iOS - I'm at the early stages of my first app- so it hasn't gone 'live' yet. I'm building and all of a sudden when making changes to text and refreshing to check on the simulator- the text is unchanged. If I make a brand new page- it works. All I can tell you. Sorry!

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.