Discussion Forums  >  Uncategorized

Replies: 3    Views: 133

Donnibrook
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 29, 2011
Brisbane
02/08/12 01:51 PM (12 years ago)

We were able to complete the review on the iPhone 4, running iOS 5.0.1, however the crash continuously occurred in the same sequence when reviewing on an iPad 2.

Your app crashed on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks when we: 1. Launch app. 2. Select one of the options. 3 Select the action button on the bottom right. 5. Then select back and the app wil crash. My App uses the main menu page and the image gallery screen. The action button on the bottom right is the email button. Any Idea's how to fix this. Regards

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
02/08/12 07:51 PM (12 years ago)
Does it do that when you test it? Did you test on an actual device? Sounds like they are backing out of the send email function, did you try that?

Rad Doc
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 08, 2010
USA, NYC
02/09/12 08:33 AM (12 years ago)
Hey guys, I just had 3 apps rejected for the same reason. I never had this problem with my submissions and I have a feeling it was my push notifications that i recently added on all 3. I will recompile the apps remove the push and resubmit without. @donni,did you have push notifications added? @macapple, have you ever had this happen? Anyways, here is what apple said . We found that your app crashed on iPad 2 and iPhone 4 running iOS 5.0.1, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. Your app crashed, shortly after launch, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks

Donnibrook
Apple Fan
Reg: Jun 29, 2011
Brisbane
02/09/12 12:08 PM (12 years ago)
Hi guys, Sorry for the delayed reply I am away. I will have a look at it and get back. Regards

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.