AppGuy30
Code is Art
Reg: Oct 29, 2011
location unknow...
11/04/15 04:55 PM (8 years ago)

iAd Not Working Since Upgrading to iOS9

My iAd integration has always worked wonderfully, but since the iOS 9 upgrade I noticed a drop in revenue which prompted me to open up some of my existing apps with ads. Since the end of October, my ads have changed from real ads to "ghost-like" ads that appears as a white box then slowly fade away. Please help!

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
11/04/15 08:22 PM (8 years ago)
I don't think it's a BT thing so much as it is an apple thing. Since the release of iOS9, a lot of 'suggested' procedures are now required. Specifically, the "Transport Security" issue that earlier plagued a few people during a dataURL download. Make sure your app has the appropriate 'Transport security' entries in your BT_info.plist as outlined in this post: https://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=2A9CF153F2260FCF11EE9FF and you may want to consider changing the value of NSExceptionAllowsInsecureHTTPLoads to 'true' rather than the default 'false'. Hope this helps, let us know how it goes! Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.