stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/18/15 08:41 AM (8 years ago)

int retVal error

Getting a breakpoint error at the 5th line in the following code in main.m file ( the one that starts with int). The code compiles but when the simulator starts to run this error comes up. I've closed the simulator and xcode and then reopened xcode and ran again,still no luck. #import <UIKit/UIKit.h> int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { // return skyeventfinder_appDelegate as UIApplicationMain (not using any .xib files) NSAutoreleasePool * pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init]; int retVal= UIApplicationMain(argc,argv,@"UIApplication",@"skyeventfinder_appDelegate"); [pool release]; return retVal; There doesn't seem to be any more information given. Any ideas? Thanks.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
10/18/15 07:09 PM (8 years ago)
Looks like a previous buzztouch version What is the 5th line? What plugins are you using? Did you add any custom code ?

stevek
Aspiring developer
great neck
10/18/15 07:18 PM (8 years ago)
The fifth line is: int retVal= UIApplicationMain(argc,argv,@"UIApplication",@"skyeventfinder_appDelegate"); (the name of the app is skyeventfinder) This same code worked find about a year ago when I last updated the app. Just html files with jpg images, no special code.

stevek
Aspiring developer
great neck
10/19/15 03:22 PM (8 years ago)
The fifth line is: int retVal= UIApplicationMain(argc,argv,@"UIApplication",@"skyeventfinder_appDelegate"); (the name of the app is skyeventfinder) This same code worked find about a year ago when I last updated the app. Just html files with jpg images, no special code.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.