stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/26/15 04:24 PM (8 years ago)

iPad Multitasking Support Requires Launch Storyboard in Bundle

Finally get my app to run and successfully create an archive which validates. Submit to app store and get the ERROR Invalid Bundle: iPad Multitasking Support Requires Launch Storyboard in Bundle. Firstly, didn't think a storyboard was a requirment since I have set up launch screens. So I went to Xcode and File ->New>Storyboard and created a blank storyboard. Put it in the root director of the app. DIdn't work. So I put it in images.xcassetts. Still no go. Can anyone tell me what to do. So frustrating being one step away from submission. Thanks. Steve

stevek
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 24, 2011
great neck
10/26/15 04:29 PM (8 years ago)
Found the answer for those who this happens to: Looks like this is related to launching an app when using split-screen multitasking in iOS9. Resolved it by checking 'Requires full screen' in the General section of my app's target settings.

Accrisoft
Apple Fan
Reg: Aug 27, 2015
Sarasota
11/22/15 11:19 AM (8 years ago)
Thanks @SteveK! I was knocking my head on my desk for a while on this one! -William

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.