Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 57

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
09/14/14 03:06 PM (9 years ago)

Ultimate Screen Creator- Video Autostart

Control panel has settings for Alpha and Autostart. Neither has any effect. Also do not see any reference in code of CR_ultimateScreenCreator.m for itemtype Video Really need video to autostart instead of requiring user to tap play button on video. Realize there are some issues with iOS 7, but workarounds have been posted. outside of BT Chris- please fix autoplay- Thanks! ================ online.... webView.mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction = NO; in order to get automatic playback

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/14/14 05:07 PM (9 years ago)
Welcome back, mustang! :-)

NCbuzz
Code is Art
Reg: Sep 11, 2013
Lillington, NC
09/15/14 07:37 AM (9 years ago)
Been busy this summer, but not in front of my computer in the app world. Looking forward to diving back in here at BT :). Although at first I will probably be asking a lot of questions as I try different items. Have a few prototype ideas, and I am trying to use Ultimate Screen Creator to see if it is the way to go for first one. Seems to offer 80%, but that last 20...

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.