Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 39

eespverbatim
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 14, 2012
London
09/09/14 06:55 AM (9 years ago)

Xib Button Menu

Anyone used the xib menu since Chris's button transition type update? I'm having it consistently crash out with the following highlighted: menuItem.jsonVars = [[NSDictionary alloc] initWithObjectsAndKeys:@"menuItem",@"itemId",@"BT_menuItem","itemType",transitionType,@"transitionType",nil];

Kittsy
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 22, 2012
Liverpool
09/09/14 01:20 PM (9 years ago)
what does the log say when it crashes

eespverbatim
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Feb 14, 2012
London
09/10/14 05:12 AM (9 years ago)
That's the odd thing - it doesn't. It registers the button tap and then crashes out with the above lines highlighted in Xcode, no new entries added to the log. I think I've got to the bottom of the problem though. I'm working on the app as a duplicate generated with the app copier plugin. App copier reassigns all the screen item ids, but does not update the button selections on xib menus to link to the new ids. I manually relinked all the buttons (this was a lengthy process, I have more than 50 xibs) and it seems to be a happier build.

MadRod
Aspiring developer
Reg: Apr 12, 2012
Lisbon
09/11/14 03:38 AM (9 years ago)
I have the same problem. I'm not using app copy, I'm just updating an app and decided to change it to a XIB menu. hummmm....

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.