empeeinteractive
Aspiring developer
Reg: Jan 18, 2011
USA
09/10/14 11:28 AM (9 years ago)

How Do I Fix The JSON Data for this App is Invalid Error

Hello guys, Please I need help concerning a little bug I noticed. I recently recompiled and downloaded the source code for one of the apps I'm building and After opening it in Xcode, compiling it and placing all the plugins in the right places, I noticed that when I tried launching on the Simulator, I get an error once the app is started saying that, "The JSON Data for this App is invalid. Try restarting the App". I've tried cleaning, restarting and even deleting and redownloading a fresh copy of the sourcecode and it keeps popping up this error. Is there something I'm not doing right? Before now, it was working properly until i redownloaded the fresh source code. Please any help will be appreciated. Thanks everyone! max

Ed Goodall
Fusion Technology
Reg: Oct 01, 2011
Wiltshire, UK
09/10/14 01:38 PM (9 years ago)
Can you upload your JSON data to the forum for us to take a look at? Or PM it to me?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.