Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 3    Views: 63

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/02/14 12:13 AM (9 years ago)

Cubbyholes plugin updated for scrolling!

On request from SarahK, I've updated the Cubbyholes plugin to allow the content to be scrolled. That allows the content below to be scrolled into view. I've expanded the Control Panel to let the User specify these items: 1. To allow scrolling or to freeze the screen 2. To see the next set of content via smooth scrolling or to have the next page jump into view 3. Quantity of pages (screens) that can be vertically scrolled https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/plugin.php?pid=9B9377C1CD78780457CD176 -- Niraj

Niraj
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jul 11, 2012
Cerritos
09/02/14 12:21 AM (9 years ago)
How would scrolling be useful? Just as shown in this screenshot, the Football Player's profile can now have multiple pages (screens) of content. https://www.buzztouch.com/files/plugins/NS_Cubbyholes/screenshots/screen02.jpg With the scrolling capability, the Player's profile can be expanded to include: 1. Super Bowl achievement screen 2. Pro football achievement screen 3. College football achievements screen 4. Biography screen Each of those screens can have a different layout and content to suit the nature of that particular screen. In this case, since each screen has a unique layout and has different content, the Paged (jump) Scrolling should be enabled in the Control Panel. Smooth scrolling won't deliver the optimal user experience. Be sure to share your Cubbyholes masterpiece with us! :-) -- Niraj

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
09/02/14 06:14 PM (9 years ago)
I'll grab this shortly when I fire up Xcode at weekend, love the way it looks and the scrolling will surely add something even cooler and expandable, love it, good job.

Arubaman
Aspiring developer
Reg: Oct 20, 2011
Akron
09/04/14 11:51 PM (9 years ago)
Thanks for the update.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.