miku
Aspiring developer
Reg: Feb 20, 2014
zagorje ob savi
09/03/14 01:06 AM (9 years ago)

Unassigned apk for Amazon Store

I would like to upload my apk to Amazon Store. As I understand, Amazon wants unassigned apk. I tried with: Android Tools>Export Unassigned Package, but get error - like "google-play-services_lib" should not be there. Does anybody have any experience with publishing apk in Amazon Store?

GoNorthWest
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: Jun 24, 2011
Oro Valley, AZ
09/03/14 09:11 AM (9 years ago)
Hello, Basically, you can't have any Google related stuff in your app in order to get it into the Amazon store. So, you won't be able to use Google Maps or the Google Messaging in the app, and you'll have to disconnect the app from the Google Play Services requirement. Once you get that done, you should be good to go! It will take some effort though. Mark

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
09/03/14 07:02 PM (9 years ago)
Ive also upload amazon apps with google play services and theyve been accepted but when you add maps,amazon ads,etc you need to import the amazon sdk

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.