Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 40

Bonzo
Apple Fan
Reg: Jan 30, 2012
Basingstoke
08/22/14 04:57 AM (10 years ago)

Stream Plugin or playing audio file

I dont seem to be able to get the Stream Audio plugin to play a local MP3 file. Maybe i am reading it wrong and you cannot actually do this but i'm sure it said you could play a local file rather than streaming one. If not, is there a way to play a local audio file? preferably to play as soon as a screen opens and to stop when the audio file stops or the screen is exited. Thanks

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
08/22/14 05:55 AM (10 years ago)
I did that with a BTv2 project I had, sorta. I had the audio streamer streaming from an internet streaming source... But I had a 'welcome' page that was an htmlDoc plugin with an audio file that played when that page opened, and stopped when that page was closed. The relevant Json was "audioFileName": "yourAudio.mp3", "audioStopsOnScreenExit": "1" But I think it's just built into the plugin. I can't really remember; I haven't done it recently. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.