Danish
Code is Art
Reg: Aug 06, 2014
Hyderabad
08/14/14 05:58 AM (10 years ago)

Rest Api (json Formate) Integration to fill MenuSimple Rows and clicking on a particular row to show another view

hi I'm successfully integrated google location Api in MenuSimple Plugin and i did few modification on Xcode like i changed the default api key pairs to google api keys and its showing all the rows perfectly. my next task is to allow user to select a particular row and to show its details on second View. Any help will be appreciable Thanks Danish

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
08/14/14 01:16 PM (10 years ago)
Would Smugs location menu plugin work for what you're trying to do

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
08/14/14 08:54 PM (10 years ago)
What you'll need to do is 'build' the next screen information before handing it off to a transition method. Check out the info in this post; I think it's relevant to what you're trying to do (if I understand correctly...) http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=64A97C87E9AD0EABAAE26EA&currentPage=107 And you may want to check out WB_addons to see if any of the db/scripts can accomplish something similar... http://www.buzztouch.com/forum/thread.php?tid=DD7AB5D535F2631073ED32C&currentPage=5 Cheers! -- Smug

Danish
Code is Art
Hyderabad
08/17/14 11:37 PM (10 years ago)
@smug thank you so much for helping, Now i'm able to push a email plugin whenever user clicks on any row with respective Email body and title changes. Can i push a custom view with one label and one image view, and filling these label and image view with appropriate values whenever user clicks any row of simpleMenu Plugin. Thanks Danish

Danish
Code is Art
Hyderabad
08/18/14 12:29 AM (10 years ago)
i come across another defect i performed few changes in web portal buzz touch and run my application by pressing home refresh button application is not reflecting any changes its showing no row under simple menuPlugin however in portal i have the source data url saved. Thanks Danish

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
08/18/14 02:56 AM (10 years ago)
You might want to try cleaning your project. Located under the 'Product' menu item. Otherwise, make sure the changes you made in the control panel were actually 'saved' for the desired plugin... Cheers! -- Smug

Danish
Code is Art
Hyderabad
08/18/14 03:48 AM (10 years ago)
Thanks @smug I’m using the free version of BuzzTouch with limited Installed Plugins, These are Location Map, Menu Buttons, PowerPoint Doc, Splash Screen, PDF, Menu Sample, Custom Url, HTML DOC, Call US, Share Via SMS / Email, Excel Doc, Send Email. Login Screed, and Custom HTML. I have a couple of Question: 1. Does BuzzTouch Provides these above Plugins only? 2. How can i Develop my custom Plugin? 3. how can i reflect my code changes into web portal means i customised the application code after downloading the source code now i want to reflect these changes into WEB portal ? so that next time if i download the application code from Buzztouch Portal , i should have the latest code with all my previous changes. Thanks Danish

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Tamuning, GU
08/18/14 04:18 AM (10 years ago)
1) You can purchase '3rd Party' plugins for more functionality, or peruse the Plugin Market for more 'Free' plugins. There are a limited number of 'free' plugins that David (Book, the primary BT creator/developer) gives out for people to try out, your best bet is to go to Market and see what's available. https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/ 2) You'll either need to use the 'blank' plugin, or become a Buzztouch Member. When you become a member, you'll notify Susan Metoxen that you wish to develop custom plugins, and she will put you on the list (it doesn't cost anything, it's merely an administrative process). From there, you can custom build almost anything you want, given time and talent. 3) If you are a buzztouch member, you have the ability to 'self host', which is running your own copy of the BT Server on your personal server or host. If you do this, you can keep modified versions of your plugins so that you don't have to redo it all the time. While you're not self hosted, you'll have to keep track of all that manually. Hope this helps! Cheers! -- Smug

Danish
Code is Art
Hyderabad
08/18/14 04:31 AM (10 years ago)
thanks smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.