richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
08/09/14 11:08 PM (10 years ago)

Offlline MapKit Errors

Hi Smug Have spent the morning and some of last night trying to get your plugin to work. In Eclipse (I have downloaded twice - completely deleting the first and installing again) I get the same error messages on trying to run. 1) The attribute value is undefined for the annotation type Suppress 2) The import android.annotation cannot be resolved I can't find any fixes that work either. I open the SW_offlineMapkit.java file and on the import java.util.Arraylist there is a small red x Then there is a clear line before another small red x for @Suppress("HandlerLint") This above the public class

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
08/10/14 04:09 AM (10 years ago)
Send me your error log. Specifically the 10 lines before it's red, and about the first 10 lines of red. We'll work from there. Cheers! -- Smug

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
08/10/14 09:01 PM (10 years ago)
There is no logcat as the program won't run. The red x's are in front of the import java line and @SuppressLint. This is a new app and the error messages are as above plus a third one - SuppressLint cannot be resolved to a type. import java.util.ArrayList; @SuppressLint("HandlerLeak") public class SW_offlineMapKit extends BT_fragment{ public String swolmk_mapDB = ""; // first name only; suffix *will* be 'sqlitedb'. private RelativeLayout mapLayout; public SW_offlineMapView mapView;

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.