Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
07/16/14 10:26 AM (10 years ago)

Copy project etc

Hi all First of all thank you for the congrats you sent me. It's nice to know that other people know how much work it takes to develop an app. So after the launch of the app I got a request from a spanish company who want's the app translated. Is there any way to copy the project somehow and change the menus and other screens, maybe manually? I have a bunch of screens so starting over is not happening:) I also got a request for an android app. My only problem is that I use MacApples gallery plugin which is, for now, not compatible with android. Any workaround here. Thanks again for your support in here, it's outstanding.

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
07/16/14 10:58 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Djdios, It sounds like Chris1's App Copy plugin might be exactly what you are looking for if you are self hosted. See here: https://www.buzztouch.com/plugins/plugin.php?pid=93D709C2D88A587EEBC4A5C You could also use the app copy plugin to copy the app to make it an android version, and swap out the gallery plugin with one thats android compatible.

Djdios
Lost but trying
Reg: Mar 20, 2013
Valby, Denmark
07/16/14 11:00 AM (10 years ago)
Hi Angry Ninja. I'm not on the self host panels I guess this doesn't apply. Which gallery plugin would you suggest mach the MacApple one?

Angry Ninja
Aspiring developer
Reg: Aug 25, 2013
Maine
07/16/14 12:26 PM (10 years ago)
Oh, yep, self hosted only. I actually haven't played around with android much, and went to see if Kittsy's Mosaic Menu plugin was compatible with Android, but I see that he pulled it from the market for some reason. Really strange. For iOS, it works great as an image gallery. I didn't see any other image galleries for android, which I find really odd... that should be one of the basics.

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
07/16/14 01:15 PM (10 years ago)
Chris1 has a flickr gallery plugin that works for both platforms

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.