Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
07/08/14 12:22 PM (10 years ago)

Broken LocationMap PlugIn Android

I have another topic going regarding making additional versions of my App, by changing the name in Control Panel and exporting. The App contains three PlugIns: MenuSimple, LocationMap and CustomHTML. The "first name" version of the App, from 2 weeks ago, is awesome. Menus leading to maps. The "second name" version of the App, from yesterday, the Map screen is the Android broken PlugIn icon! Same config.txt file. No changes to Core or Screens. Last week, in my Self Hosted Control Panel, I walked through my PlugIns, updated ones that had updates, and added a couple, even though I am not yet using them. One that I updated was LocationMap. I have both the "first name", and "second name" Apps running on my Android device. The first one's Map works, the second one's Map doesn't (after updating LocationMap). I'm feeling too new to this to now begin to track down where the fix might be to this. There are no red Xs anywhere in Eclipse. As far as I can tell, at both Project/Package Views, the same files are in each. In Eclipse, I'm understanding that we do not need to drag in any PlugIns folder from the unzipped .zip. Could use a pointer as to where to look.

Nicks App
Code is Art
Reg: May 21, 2014
Las Vegas
07/08/14 01:50 PM (10 years ago)
I think I need to re-enter the Google API keys. I'm on it. Wish I could do that in the Control Panel, and not in Eclipse.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.