Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 4    Views: 44

ElleEyeEssay
Code is Art
Reg: Jul 08, 2012
Santa Barbara, ...
07/06/14 09:55 AM (10 years ago)

Quiz Plugin missing from Installed plugins

I created my app under v2.0 and I installed the Interactive Quiz Plugin but now it doesn't appear in my installed plugins anymore. Any ideas/answers on why it's no longer there?

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/06/14 02:36 PM (10 years ago)
It's there, it's just not 'there'. In BTv2 the quiz was integrated with the app code. Cheers! -- Smug PS, I'm curious how you managed a v2 app without selfhosted membership...?

ElleEyeEssay
Code is Art
Santa Barbara, ...
07/06/14 03:25 PM (10 years ago)
I don't know if I understand what you mean by the quiz was integrated with the app code in BTv2. I believe that when I created my app, BTv2 was the latest code base and the interactive quiz created by David was a separate plugin. Now when I download the new source for my app, the quiz is not included because it is not listed as being installed. You can have the latest version of BT without being self hosted if I'm not mistaken. I have reinstalled the Interactive quiz in my control panel so it seems to allow me to download the source for it now.

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/06/14 06:22 PM (10 years ago)
Hmm... I recant my erroneous statement; you're right, there are distinct plugins. (I was thinking about a different function, I guess. sorry!) That being, then you 'should' have BT_screen_quiz files in your project. No idea why it wouldn't be there. Have you tried to reinstall them? Cheers! -- Smug

ElleEyeEssay
Code is Art
Santa Barbara, ...
07/06/14 06:24 PM (10 years ago)
No problem. I reinstalled it and got it.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.