Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 27

syedasad2001
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 12, 2014
Karachi
07/06/14 08:56 AM (10 years ago)

App rater problems in eclipse

Hi, getting quite a few errors in eclipse regarding the App rater plugin. It says Description Resource Path Location Type app_rater cannot be resolved or is not a field App_rater.java /parentingmanual/src/com/parentingmanual line 69 Java Problem Also other errors related to App rater like Description Resource Path Location Type btnDislike cannot be resolved or is not a field App_rater.java /parentingmanual/src/com/parentingmanual line 88 Java Problem Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks

syedasad2001
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 12, 2014
Karachi
07/06/14 11:38 AM (10 years ago)
Problem is partly solved. I had not downloaded google play services. Did that now, and the error has changed to the following: Description Resource Path Location Type case expressions must be constant expressions App_rater.java /parentingmanual/src/com/parentingmanual line 127 Java Problem Any suggestions on how to overcome this? Thanks

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
07/06/14 02:32 PM (10 years ago)
I use the app rater on just about everything I do... I've never had an issue with the code. Check your control panel configuration to ensure you've got valid data in there. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.