webmac
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 18, 2012
youngstown
07/03/14 07:25 AM (10 years ago)

Older App Question

I developed an app with an earlier version of XCode (probably 2 versions ago)and about 2 years ago on buzztouch. There are some updates I need to do, but I feel like I am starting all over. Is there an updated procedure list or any advice. I am not a programmer and struggled a little with the original app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

AlanMac
Aspiring developer
Reg: Mar 05, 2012
Esher, UK
07/03/14 08:40 AM (10 years ago)
I know how tough it is to put this stuff down for a while and pick it up again. In principle, things are mostly the same, but the devil is in the detail. Just shout when you get stuck.

webmac
I hate code!
Reg: Dec 18, 2012
youngstown
06/21/17 05:10 AM (7 years ago)
My app project was put on hold until now. It was originally built in 2013 so there have been many changes to both Buzztouch and Xcode. I will make my content changes, have updated Xcode, but any other issues I need to deal with? I remember having to put images in the folders after I downloaded from Buzztouch, do I still need to do this? Do I still need to do separate projects for Android and iOS? Will be packaging and sending off to a programmer for finishing. Any comments are helpful. Thank you.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.