Kryten
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 09, 2012
Birmingham
06/28/14 04:59 AM (10 years ago)

dyld`dyld_fatal_error:

Hi guys, I have just started using Buzztouch (finaly) and I have been doing some simple tests over the last 24 hours experimenting with menus etc. Everything works fine when I run my project in the iOS simulator, but when I try to deploy to my iPhone I get the following error: dyld`dyld_fatal_error: 0x2befd0c4: trap - This line also states: Thread 1: exc_breakpoint (code=exc_arm_breakpoint subcode=0xe7ffdefe) 0x2befd0c8: nop I did a bit of Googling and found several versions of the error. One suggestion was to change UIkit.framework from "required" to weak. i didn't have that option (possibly due to later version of Xcode) so I changed it to "Optional". However, this made no difference at all. Does anyone have any suggestions please??

Kryten
Lost but trying
Reg: Jun 09, 2012
Birmingham
06/28/14 07:24 AM (10 years ago)
An update to this - I deployed to my iPad 2 and it ran just fine so presumably it's an issue with my iPhone. It's an iPhone 5 - anyone got any ideas now?

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.