Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 22

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
06/25/14 06:23 AM (10 years ago)

Android Facebook connection

I have mentioned before that my first app. is for a local Thai magazine (Nan in Northern Thailand) and I sent my first demo app to the tech guy yesterday and he has come back with some suggestions but his main thing was that it needs to be linked to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I don't personally use Twitter or Instagram but have done so before. There are no Android plugins available on BT. From the main menu how could I link to these?

Susan Metoxen
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 01, 2011
Hopkins, Minnes...
06/25/14 07:53 AM (10 years ago)
The easiest thing to do is link them in with a customURL. A more complex idea that would integrate better is to use Scringo, but that would take more work to implement.

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
06/26/14 05:42 AM (10 years ago)
I was thinking that I may have to do something like that, Susan, and I am going to do some practice apps over the next couple of days to see if I can make something that is acceptable.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.