Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 27

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/23/14 09:02 PM (10 years ago)

AnCalEvent Update

You can now change the "add events" buttons color,title, and title text color. Heres a quick screenshot of some of the colors you can use: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wkb3zsz8x2efgl6/choosecolorancalevent.png

Weidies
Lost but trying
Reg: Jan 13, 2014
Pretoria, Gaute...
06/24/14 12:15 AM (10 years ago)
Hi CMCOFFEE, thanks, you are on a roll, keep going. Maybe you can advise me, I am looking for a app/plugin/program that can push multiple date entries into a calender, displayed first on my app and then on clients calender, IOS & Android, if he prefer. Using like a spreadsheet or may a database, known to most. Thanks for all your development, and helping us that are more lost than you. Weidies

CMCOFFEE
Android Fan
Reg: Jan 04, 2013
Amarillo, Texas
06/24/14 07:45 AM (10 years ago)
Sorry cant version use spreadsheet or database with my version.don't know about atrain53 ios version. You can add multiple screens if this plugin with different settings.as long as this plugin is downloaded in your project,you can add and delete new screens and it will automatically show in the app

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.