Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 19

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
06/19/14 05:14 AM (10 years ago)

Code from plugin not appearing in Eclipse

As I could not get the circle menu or the menu with image to work in Android app I have elected to just use the simple menu. That being said I need to link to menu with image from simple menu and I have tried over and over and the code is just not linking with Eclipse. Is there a way I can make a folder in the Eclipse scr and manually cut and paste the code into it?

rburns50
buzztouch Evangelist
Reg: May 12, 2014
Bilston - Engla...
06/19/14 06:50 AM (10 years ago)
This is something I do regularly, linking multiple menu types (simple / image / button) - never had to paste anything into eclipse however as the zip bundle contains everything I need once I package and download it. Confess don't quite understand what your issue is!

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
06/19/14 07:06 PM (10 years ago)
It was suggested to me to start the package with one menu and then add bit by bit which is not working. Traveling today but as soon as I arrive will try to do a bit of menu linking before I upload. Thanks.

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.