Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 2    Views: 54

Jlentriken
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
Palm Beach, Gol...
06/18/14 03:35 AM (10 years ago)

Rebuilding App With Changes To Make It A Buzztouch App

Hey all, I have an app that i need to rebuild to bring it up to the iOS7/8 styles from 5.1 it was originally built for! Originally it wasn't a buzztouch app, however there are several new features we are planning to add in that would be much easier with buzztouch. Im looking for a *relatively* easy and straightforward way to turn it into a buzztouch app. Im not being paid as I'm trying to learn, but if someone would be willing/able to knock together some custom plugins for the project to help me turn it into a bt app there is a budget available to pay you! Cant wait to hear ideas, and thoughts, (and some offers!?!) on how to get this accomplished

MacApple
Apple Fan
Reg: Oct 25, 2010
USA
06/18/14 05:12 AM (10 years ago)
So what type of features are you looking for?

Jlentriken
Aspiring developer
Reg: Dec 26, 2012
Palm Beach, Gol...
06/18/14 05:25 AM (10 years ago)
Hi, Aside from whats currently in it, we were planning to add in the 'image doodle' plugin, the 'paint' plugin, possibly the 'notepad' plugin, maybe a few little kid friendly game plugins, and i swear i remember seeing something about a 'colouring in' sort of plugin...or maybe that one was on github. If you were asking about the features already in the app i can probably send you a copy of the source if your interested. Cheers, Jeremy

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.