Discussion Forums  >  Plugins, Customizing, Source Code

Replies: 1    Views: 43

richardemery839
Aspiring developer
Reg: May 15, 2013
Bangkok
06/15/14 10:34 PM (10 years ago)

Which BT version

I am trying to get my eclipse app to work and I have been informed that 'it' really matters which version of BT I am using. I don't know is the answer. I have been looking around for an hour, or so, now and can't find it anywhere. My question's are how do I know which version of BT I am using and how, if possible, do I change between versions? (I guess I would also like to know which is the best version for either IOS or Eclipse).

SmugWimp
Smugger than thou...
Reg: Nov 07, 2012
Tamuning, GU
06/15/14 10:58 PM (10 years ago)
It 'should' be part of the package name that you download: projectName-iOS-BTv3.0.zip or projectName-Android-BTv3.0.zip However, you can also peek in your project and tell a couple of different ways. One way would be to open your project 'src' directory and look for 'BT_plugin_success.java'. BTv2 did not have one. So if you have one, you're using BTv3. BTv2 uses 'Activities' and not 'Fragments', so in almost any plugin java file you should see: BTv2 "onCreate" : public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) { BTv3 "onCreate" : public View onCreateView(LayoutInflater inflater, ViewGroup container, Bundle savedInstanceState) One of those has got to exist, so you should be able to discern it fairly quickly, but let us know. Cheers! -- Smug

Login + Screen Name Required to Post

pointerLogin to participate so you can start earning points. Once you're logged in (and have a screen name entered in your profile), you can subscribe to topics, follow users, and start learning how to make apps like the pros.